www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc: Do you know that if you have an Android phone and a Windows PC, you can get your phone’s alerts, texts, and calls on your PC? With the Link to Windows app, which you can get for your Android phone, this is easy to do.
It can be used by people with Windows 11 and Windows 10. Phone Link is one of the best apps that are already on your laptop or PC when you buy it. As the name suggests, this makes it easy to connect your PC or laptop to your Android phone.
There is a link at aka.ms/phonelinkqrc for connecting an Android phone or tablet to a Windows PC. Through Aka.ms/phonelinkqrc, you can use your phone on your computer. If you’re sick of sending your photos, videos, and files to your PC via email, you should take advantage of this benefit of linking your phone to your PC.
Know How To Set Up the Phone Link App on Your Windows PC?
- Connect your phone and computer to the same WiFi network.
- Type “Phone Link” into the search box in Windows.
- Click “Connect Your Phone.”
- Tap “Add a Phone Number”
- Click on the Start button.
- Sign in with the information for your Microsoft account, and then click Continue.
Know how to Set Up the Link To Windows Application on Your Android Phone?
You can now connect your Android phone to your computer if you already have Windows apps on your phone. Here is how to link To Windows application on your Android phone:
- You must first open the link to the Windows programme.
- Now, click Link Your Phone and PC.
- Tap Continue.
- Now, you have a few choices:
- Use your phone to scan the QR code on your Windows PC.
- Or, to see the QR code, go to www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc.
- Finally, Press the Back button and choose the Sign-in with Microsoft option and fill in your login details.
- Give the permissions and settings that are needed, and then click Done.
- You will now see a confirmation message that the pairing is complete!