www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc will use to connect an Android device to a Windows PC. This Microsoft feature is available only and shared between Android or Windows devices. With phonelinkqrc, www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc function, users can connect their phone and computer and run their phone functions directly on the computer.
How To Set Up the Phone Link App on Your Windows PC?
- Connect your PC and phone both to WiFi.
- Enter “Phone Link” in the Windows search bar.
- Click on “Link Your Phone.”
- Tap on “Add a Phone”
- Click on Get Started.
- Log in using your Microsoft account login information and select continue.
How To Link Your Android device ?
- Look for the Link to Windows in the Google Play Store, then download the app.
- Scan a QR code displayed to you on your personal computer. To view your QR code, you need to open your browser on your computer and navigate there: www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc .
- Use the in-app camera on the back of your Android phone to take a picture of the QR code displayed on your PC.
- You may ask for a variety of permissions when a scan of the QR code. www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc
Connect Windows PC to Phone using Phone link App
- Launch the app on your device, then select “Get Started” on the app’s screen.
- Click on “Sign-in” to sign in with Your Microsoft account. The account you sign in with should identical to the one you use for logging into the phone.
- When on your mobile, enter www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc in your browser. The link will take you to the Play Store’s website for the app or start your phone’s Your Phone Companion app preinstalled on your phone.
- Connect to this companion app using the identical Microsoft account that you use on your PC. A screen that scans a QR code will display on the mobile.
- Return to your computer and choose one of the available options:
- “I am using my Your Phone Companion app installed on my phone”– this will show a QR code you need to scan on the phone.
- “Pair using QR codes” or ” Pair manually” will show a code that must enter into your smartphone.
- When the devices connects Once connected, accept the permissions displayed on your screen. This will enable you to benefit from all the features available on Your Phone.
How to set up calls on Your Phone app?
Start your PC and open Your Phone app > select Calls and follow the instructions on the screen. Accept any permissions requested to your Android device by displaying the pop-up. This will allow your computer to take and return calls, but not the phone.
In Conclusion – www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc
This is all about www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc you want to know about. IF you have any query related to this post then you can contact Us .
How do I sync my phone to my computer?
How do I connect my cell phone to my laptop?
How can I connect my Android phone to PC?
How can I see my phone screen on my computer?
Related searches for www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc
link my phone with qr code
ms linkphone qr code
- windows qr code for linking phone
aka microsoft link phone qr code
aka ms linkphone qrc
- qr code to link pc to phone
- aka ms your phone qr code
aka ms link your phone pin