Microsoft Authenticator Qr Code
Microsoft Authenticator QR Code: Microsoft Authenticator is an account verification program that is easy to use and makes it safer to log in to your Microsoft account.
With all the passwords we need for different devices, apps, And websites, tracking them all might take a lot of work. The Microsoft Authenticator app is useful because of this. Using the app, you can sign in to your Microsoft account without A password. For even more security, you can also log in to your Microsoft Account through your phone using your fingerprint, your face, or a PIN. Two-step verification is the name for this.
Set Up Microsoft Authenticator App
- It is the first thing To do. Download Microsoft Authenticator App.
- The second Step, Login to Your account.
- You must choose Approve from the Microsoft Authenticator Notice.
- Login To Your Account by entering The code found in The Microsoft Authenticator app.
Using the Microsoft Authenticator application, You can utilize two-step verification for additional security or A simple authentication.
If you opt for two-step verification, You will have to enter the passcode or pin in a different way than the one you received via phone text message Or phone call.
The passcodes have A time limit and can only be used once, as with other verification codes requiring two steps.
There are three different kinds of codes:
- One-time passcodes
- Time one-time passcodes
- Hash-base message authentication code (HMAC) one-time passcodes
Use Microsoft Authenticator Qr Code
- Open the Microsoft Authenticator app on your phone.
- Select “Add account” from the “Customize and control” icon in the upper right corner.
- Choose Personal account on The page where you add A new account.
- After putting in Your personal information. Then, press the next button.
- Click Sign in after you’ve put in your password.
Now You can able to login to Your Microsoft Account.
If you’re using a new device To log in to your account, you’ll be able To use the Microsoft Authenticator application To verify that you’re who you say.
The two-step verification code can also be sent as a text message or told over the phone by an automated system. Microsoft Authenticator Qr Code
FAQs – Microsoft Authenticator Qr Code
How do I get a Microsoft Authentication QR code?
- Start the Microsoft Authenticator app on your phone.
- Tap “Add” followed by “Work or school account.”
- Use your phone to scan the QR square on your computer’s screen.
- Your account will be automatically added to the app, and a six-digit code will appear.